Events & News
Polarizer maker Chi Mei Materials Co. Ltd. Kunshan implements Ares ciMes to build electronic factory production management platform2016-03-31
Ares International Corp. recently signed agreement with polarizer maker Chi Mei Materials Co. Ltd. Kunshan, which is going to implement Ares ciMes (Computer Integrated Manufacturing Execution System).
Ares ciMes allows remote management of production line operation, on-line multi-language interchange; therefore, it is well suitable for enterprises that have factories in Greater China. By access to database via Internet for shared production parameter, equipment utilization and status, staff performance, order progress and real-time capacity, management level could enhance its control ability of production line. Additionally, since Chi Mei Materials Kunshan could obtain a thorough platform for factory production management from Ares with its professional ciMes-implementation team, it has decided to implement ciMes to make its production line more effective by electronic factory operations.
Chi Mei Materials is engaged in the business of research and development, and the production of display materials such as polarizing plates, functional optical films, and optical compensation films to provide for world-renowned panel corporations. There will be three factories, six production lines in total, to be built in the area of land that Chi Mei Materials owns in Kunshan. Two polarizing-plate production lines in new factories would be expected to fill the empty space in high-level polarizing field of China. The production lines would accelerate and expand its development on the base of complete display industrial chains, huge peripheral and consuming markets in Kunshan.
Introduction of Ares ciMes
Ares ciMes consultants are equipped with rich industry knowledge and can assist the enterprise to inspect its real needs in various aspects of production when evaluating manufacturing system. ciMes reaches No.1 market share in Taiwan LED industry and is selected by Sanan Optoelectronics, the largest LED corporation in China. It now features implementation templates of various industries such as semiconductor, optoelectronics, electronic assembly, machinery, etc.
- First Taiwan-based software company to be listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE) and has been dedicated to IT services for thirty five years
- Professional information management system provider of greater China, specializing in research and development technology and system integration, and provides informatization services from single products to total solutions for main service clients throughout financial, government, industrial and commercial enterprises
- Certified regional partner of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) in Taiwan
- First government-acknowledged IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) ERP solution provider, first Oracle partner in Taiwan and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Largest provider of Manufacturing Execution System in Taiwan LED industry
- Top player of the Taiwan foreign exchange and core banking solution provider, which even has been mentioned in Gartner reports