Events & News
Ares holds well received ArgoERP seminar2016-04-21
Ares International Corp., a leading ERP company in Taiwan, held a well-received seminar about ArgoERP system management application on April 20th to offer more suitable and applicable software and service on clients’ demand.
To quickly control each part of the work distribution and enhance the operation synergy as change and progress go on over time, enterprises have to rely on effective e-business management, which is critically resulted from the construction of ERP, a system of integration for company resources. Among ERPs, ArgoERP is the best because of its high flexibility to fit various types of present business operation. Since internal ERP operators play important roles in building the system suitable for SOP, Ares consultants especially provided them and information technology staff a course in system management application started from the base of ERP to how to usage the flexibility of ArgoERP to manage authorization for different personnel levels and roles; meanwhile, the basic operation steps for system update was shared.
Ares holds monthly ArgoERP seminars tailored for different needs from department of accounting and information to that of human resources. The latest curriculum planning would be quarterly announced and timely adjusted according to client request. As a result, the system can help enhance the efficiency of resource utilization of the client and increase the frequency of interaction between enterprises and implementation consultants to collaboratively develop the system software for enterprise needs.
Ares is the only listed ERP software company in Taiwan. ArgoERP modules have underlying architecture applied flexibly and built-in standard functions, so it could be adjusted to fit different characteristics of industries, such as traditional, construction, chemistry, production, and service industry, to improve the business process and the efficiency of overall resource utilization in the most economical way. It is applicable to multi-company, multi-factory, multi-currency, multi-profit center and multi-program management and is sufficient to meet the demand of enterprises in the international competition.
To cope with the policy that the domestic listed companies should adopt IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) accounting system, Ares has launched its IFRS solution. Being the first government-acknowledged ERP supplier, Ares has accumulated many successful IFRS cases. Elastic solutions, including the complete system replacement and the combination of different general ledger systems or reporting tools, are also provided to save human costs, lift operating speed, reduce errors and adjustment range of the statements in the future. The implementation of IFRS corresponding solution could help enterprises not only decrease the affection of the operation side, but enhance more competitiveness for them to seize opportunities. Ares recently won eleven certificates for IFRS from Taiwan’s Ministry of Commerce of Taiwan government.
More information about ArgoERP: http://argoerp.ares.com.tw/en/
- First Taiwan-based software company to be listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE) and has been dedicated to IT services for thirty five years
- Professional information management system provider of greater China, specializing in research and development technology and system integration, and provides informatization services from single products to total solutions for main service clients throughout financial, government, industrial and commercial enterprises
- Certified regional partner of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) in Taiwan
- First government-acknowledged IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) ERP solution provider, first Oracle partner in Taiwan and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Largest provider of Manufacturing Execution System in Taiwan LED industry
- Top player of the Taiwan foreign exchange and core banking solution provider, which even has been mentioned in Gartner reports