Events & News
Louisa Coffee uses Ares Analyzer to control operation performance2016-05-16
Ares International Corp. recently signed agreement with Louisa Coffee Co. Ltd. to implement Analyzer, a BI dynamic decision analysis tool for which Ares has been an agent.
Analyzer is the easiest front-end dynamic analysis solution to be implemented and used in the current BI field. The tool satisfies business users in 3 key functions: reporting, analytics and scorecard & dashboard. Different from the traditional reporting tools which satisfy query demand, Analyzer is good at OLAP (on-line analytical processing) and enables users to dig into the data and analyze it without restriction.
Louisa Coffee was founded in 1996. The brand name Louisa is derived from Italy and means a female war deity from the ocean. The logo design uses Louisa’s side face as the main identity, coffee flowers as her hairs, and coffee fruits as her earrings. Louisa symbolizes Earth mother to represent the best coffee beans could be fertilized. With the vision that Louisa could bring happiness for customers, the company has insisted on diverse high-quality coffee beans, and affordable and quick takeout services to offer customers the best experience. In 2011, Louisa attended Taiwan Barista Championship competition and reached No.1 in preliminaries, No.2 in semi-finals to enter finals, which proved that the baking techniques of Louisa has earned recognition. To firmly control the performances of branches and make administrative decisions fast, Louisa implemented Analyzer, a BI dynamic decision analysis tool, for utilizing its business intelligence analysis with the comprehensive chart model.
Analyzer is the best analytic tool for the enterprise BI platform and provides a complete BI solution. Analyzer has been adopted by numerous large-scale global enterprises. Analyzer can synchronously present the complete analysis result in multi-table, multi-graph, multi-worksheet and multi-bookmark styles, and enable users to fully interact with information and dig its values. Analyzer satisfies 3 key functions: reporting, analytics and scorecard & dashboard. Different from the traditional reporting tools which satisfy query demand, Analyzer is good at OLAP (on-line analytical processing) and enables users to dig into the data and analyze it without restriction. Not only can this rescue IT staff from heavy loading of reports, but also make obtaining thorough information and statistics in seconds possible for commercial users!
- First Taiwan-based software company to be listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE) and has been dedicated to IT services for thirty five years
- Professional information management system provider of greater China, specializing in research and development technology and system integration, and provides informatization services from single products to total solutions for main service clients throughout financial, government, industrial and commercial enterprises
- Certified regional partner of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) in Taiwan
- First government-acknowledged IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) ERP solution provider, first Oracle partner in Taiwan and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Largest provider of Manufacturing Execution System in Taiwan LED industry
- Top player of the Taiwan foreign exchange and core banking solution provider, which even has been mentioned in Gartner reports