Events & News
Ares HCP helps Alpha Networks Inc. upgrade human resources management2009-03-23
Ares International Corp. recently finished introducing Ares HCP (Human Capital Planner) for Taiwan-based networking company Alpha Networks Inc. at its plants in Dongguan City, Chengdu City and Changshu City, China. With the move, Alpha Networks can rapidly realize the overall deployment, control and management of human resources operation.
With the globalization trend for Alpha Networks, its existing information management system can no longer meet its development needs. Since the system is not automatic enough, the HR staff of Alpha Networks has to manually complete data input, salary summary, annual-leave summary and the signing of working over-time, which wastes much time while do not allow comparing and checking the details of attendance as well as analyzing the status of employees. Most importantly, the existing system cannot allow central management for the parent company, cannot adopt to different tax law variations, neither can it allow central management for the human resources system. As such, Alpha Networks urgently needs a more advanced management process and concept. Specifically, the system of its Dongguan plant cannot satisfy the needs of HR management, is difficult to maintain and is very costly. After careful evaluation, Alpha Network selected Ares HCP system for replacing its existing system, proving that Ares quality service is highly esteemed by its customers.
Via Ares HCP implementation at Alpha Networks, its management staff can save much time in processing data, lower operation error rate and allow detail change reviews. As a result, its human resource management becomes more complete; its manpower is more efficiently deployed and operational efficiency is improved.
Major needs of Alpha Networks met by Ares HCP:
- HCP allows introduction of all basic information, contract, leave, overtime work in the full-batch format, saving manual input time for individual information item.
- HCP has comparison method, which clearly reflects the daily attendance status: checking the details for attending, absent and late workers without the need to manually check and compare.
- HCP can automatically calculate individual seniority and annual leave, saving manual calculation time.
- HCP requires pre-application before working extra hours—the system will compare the application and punch-in time to calculate the extra working hour. Without application, there will be no overtime salary, which can help saving overtime costs and complex procedures such as month-end statistics, director signing and human resource sample check for individual department.
- HCP offers cross-strait centralization control for the group, which can replace the individual independent management of the existing system.
- HCP has 62 international standard processes for direct sharing with the client the management experiences and concepts of leading global companies.
Both Alpha Networks' customers and upstream company D-Link have applied Ares HCP to improve HR management efficiency. After seeing Ares HCP go live, Alpha Network has improved its HR management level and efficiency and now has the most efficient management tool for its global deployment.
Alpha Networks was listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE) in 2004, is the largest-scale networking OEM company in Taiwan. With sales of NT$22.4 billion (about US$663 million) in 2007, Alpha Networks is rated the sixth among Taiwan’s telecommunication and networking companies.
Ares has assisted over 60 large-scale international groups to introduce HCP system, with networking best practices include Catcher Technology, Gemtek, SerComm Corporation, etc. Ares HCP has three major features: internationalized, localized and flexible. Hence, it is the best tool for the global operation of the enterprise.
Introduction of Ares
Ares International Corp. is the first Taiwan-based software company to be listed on the TSE. Established for nearly 30 years, Ares is a professional management information system software provider, with professional areas in product technical R&D and system integration. Ares provides products as well as total solutions for e-enterprise, with major service fields mainly from the financial, government and enterprise sides. Ares has passed the CMMI L3 certification, has outstanding project integration ability, quality guarantee ability, development and maintenance ability and the most complete professional consultancy team.