Ares holds ArgoERP seminar for system management application
Ares International Corp., a leading ERP company in Taiwan, held a well-received seminar about ArgoERP system and its application on March 16th to offer clients and potential customers a more versatile and thoughtful service.
ERP is the core system for resource integration. Since there are many standard operation procedures (SOPs) in teamwork and some different characteristics between various industries, only ArgoERP is highly flexible to make an ERP system applicable to every need of industries in the most economical way. Moreover, internal ERP operators are the indispensable members in enterprises to build the system suitable for SOP; therefore, Ares consultants in that seminar started the topic of personnel change and shared how to set ArgoERP to fit SOP step by step.
From 2016, Ares will hold one monthly ArgoERP seminars tailored for different needs from department of accounting and information to that of human resources. The latest curriculum planning would be quarterly announced and timely adjusted according to client request. It would be enhance the clients’ efficiency of resource utilization and increase the frequency of interaction between enterprises and implementation consultants to collaboratively develop the system software for enterprise needs.
Ares is the only listed ERP software company in Taiwan. ArgoERP modules have underlying architecture applied flexibly and built-in standard functions, so it could be adjusted to fit different characteristics of industries, such as traditional, construction, chemistry, production, and service industry, to improve the business process and the efficiency of overall resource utilization in the most economical way. It is applicable to multi-company, multi-factory, multi-currency, multi-profit center and multi-program management and it is sufficient to meet the demand of enterprises in the international competition. The modules have built-in standard functions and underlying architecture could be applied flexibly. ArgoERP improve business processes in the most economic cost and improve the efficiency of overall resource utilized.
To cope with the accounting system policy that the domestic listed companies should adopt IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) accounting system, Ares has launched its IFRS solution. The first government-acknowledged ERP supplier, Ares has accumulated many successful IFRS cases. ArgoERP also provides elastic solutions, a complete set of system to replace and, the combination of different general ledger systems or reporting tools, are also provided to save human costs, lift operating speed, reduce errors and adjustment range of the statements in the . Introducing ArgoERP future. The implementation of IFRS solution into enterprise corresponding solution could help enterprises not only decrease the affection of the operation side, but enhance more competitiveness for them to seize opportunities, save human costs, speed up operation, reduce errors and adjustment range of the statements in the future. Ares recently won eleven11 certificates for IFRS from Taiwan’s Ministry of Commerce of Taiwan government.
More introduction about ArgoERP：https://argoerp.ares.com.tw/en/
- First Taiwan-based software company to be listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE) and has been dedicated to IT services for thirty five years
- Professional information management system provider of greater China, specializing in research and development technology and system integration, and provides informatization services from single products to total solutions for main service clients throughout financial, government, industrial and commercial enterprises
- Certified regional partner of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) in Taiwan
- First government-acknowledged IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) ERP solution provider, first Oracle partner in Taiwan and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Largest provider of Manufacturing Execution System in Taiwan LED industry
- Top player of the Taiwan foreign exchange and core banking solution provider, which even has been mentioned in Gartner reports